Thursday, February 01, 2007

To my wife, Jen... Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

Prov 31:10 “Who can find a virtuous wife?
For her worth is far above rubies.”


I found one 10 years ago!

Prov 12:4 “A good wife is the crown of her husband,
but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.”


I am wearing my crown and she has never brought shame.

Prov 19:14 Houses and riches are an inheritance from fathers,
But a prudent wife is from the Lord.”


My inheritance from the Lord has been good. For I have a very prudent wife.

Prov 31:30
“Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.”


I have been taken by her charm and beauty but I am captured by her love and fear of God.

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

Let's shoot for the 50th! May we continue to grow in God’s grace and knowledge together for another 40 years if the Lord tarries.

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM , Blogger jen said...

You're the best... I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home